Kingston upon Thames
PDF Documents to download from the Website including Walking routes around the Borough and Maps of the Borough's green spaces.
'Kingston Ramblers lead walks in Surrey and the surrounding counties. The rambles take place on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays. The walks are for a range of abilities and vary from 5 to 12+ miles. Saturday and Wednesday walks are by public transport. Sunday walks are by car sharing from Surbiton Clock Tower (SCT). Sunday walks tend to be longer and the pace is sometimes faster.'
'Our aim is to provide members the opportunity to experience the joys of hill walking in the beautiful British Countryside over a weekend at least once a month. In addition, we also try to do at least one nearby day walk once a month on either Saturday or Sunday.'
'The Kingston Walking for Health Scheme arranges regular walks for different levels of fitness across the borough. Every walk is led by a qualified walk leader, who have been trained by the National Walking for Health Initiative.'
'Closely following the Beverley Brook through Wimbledon Common, Richmond Park and Barnes Common to the River Thames upstream of Putney. The walk goes through some of South London's most varied and beautiful countryside.'
'Circular route through the countryside south of Chessington. The route passes through Horton Country Park, Epsom Common and over the top of Winey Hill. The leaflet includes a map of the route and information about features encountered along the way. The route is waymarked with a distinctive logo.'
Chessington Countryside Walk [Kingston Council]
Ham House Richmond [GPS Cycle & Walking Routes]
'Guided walks of historic Kingston by The Kingston Tour Guides.'
'The Tour Guides are part funded by The Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames.'
'Kingston is a beautiful place to live, work and visit, but often its natural and historical wealth is overshadowed by its reputation as the shopping hub of South West London. We wanted to encourage residents and visitors to look at Kingston afresh and tap into the fascinating history, flora and fauna the Royal Borough has to offer, and so Kingston Trails was born.'
'Walking route through London beginning at Kingston station and finishing at the Cutty Sark at Greenwich. This London Parks Way passes through the Royal Parks of Bushy Park, Richmond Park, Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, Regents Park, St James Park, and Greenwich Park as well as Hampton Court Park, Holland Park, Victoria Park and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. The approximate distance is 65 miles It is split into 6 sections each of which is a self-contained walk that can be reached by train.'
Thames Down Link [Rambling Man]
Recently Added Listings
- *Ordnance Survey GetOutsideCategory: Across the UK
- Peak District Boundary WalkCategory: High PeakDistance (miles): 190
- *Sherpa ExpeditionsCategory: Across the UK
- *EasyWaysCategory: Scotland
- England Coast Path - Camber to FolkestoneCategory: KentDistance (miles): 29
- *HikideasCategory: Across the UK
- England Coast Path - Filey Brigg to North GareCategory: North YorkshireDistance (miles): 68
- Ullswater WayCategory: EdenDistance (miles): 20
- Two Roses WayCategory: LancashireDistance (miles): 96
- *Berkshire WalkersCategory: Berkshire
- *Medal Routes - Aberdeen CityCategory: City of Aberdeen
- *Lucy's Walk Around BritainCategory: Across the UK
- *Lancashire Parks & GardensCategory: Lancashire
- Scottish Coast-to-Coast WalkCategory: ArgyllshireDistance (miles): 128
- Tan Hill Inn WalkCategory: RichmondshireDistance (miles): 10
- *Dyrham ParkCategory: South GloucestershireSize (acreage): 270
- *Gazetteer for ScotlandCategory: Paths & Trails in UK Local Government
- Shropshire Countryside Access and Public Rights of WayCategory: Shropshire
- *Walking in CumbriaCategory: Cumbria
- *WithinWarwickshireCategory: Warwickshire
- Harlech Town History TrailCategory: Merioneth
- Craik Muir Roman RoadCategory: RoxburghshireDistance (miles): 8
- *Ramblers - Sussex AreaCategory: Sussex
- Jane Eyre Hathersage TrailCategory: Derbyshire DalesDistance (miles): 6
- *Crychan ForestCategory: Brecknockshire
- *Anglesey Walking HolidaysCategory: Anglesey
- *Creative Rural Communities 'Vale Trails'Category: Vale of Glamorgan
- Barrow Circle TrailCategory: West DorsetDistance (miles): 6
- St Birinus Pilgrimage Route: Churn Knob - DorchesterCategory: South OxfordshireDistance (miles): 11
- Tramway TrailCategory: Aylesbury ValeDistance (miles): 6
- *Langport Two Day Walking FestivalCategory: South Somerset
- *National Sculpture Trail DirectoryCategory: Across the UK
- *Milton Keynes CouncilCategory: Milton Keynes
- *Holy Ghost CemeteryCategory: Basingstoke & DeaneSize (acreage): 3
- *Hartsholme Country Park and Swanholme Lakes Local Nature ReserveCategory: LincolnSize (acreage): 200
- *Finlaystone Country EstateCategory: RenfrewshireSize (acreage): 140
- Public Rights of Way in RutlandCategory: Rutland
- Cuilcagh WayCategory: Fermanagh & OmaghDistance (miles): 20
- *Hook Common and Bartley HeathCategory: HartSize (acreage): 330
- *Kent Health WalksCategory: Kent
- *Monmouth - Walkers Are WelcomeCategory: Monmouthshire
- Up & Doon Guided WalksCategory: Scotland
- *Plymouth RamblersCategory: Plymouth
- Sandwood BayCategory: SutherlandDistance (miles): 8
- *Global Adventure ChallengesCategory: Across the UK
- Rhondda RollercoasterCategory: Rhondda Cynon TafDistance (miles): 27
- Leamington and Warwick Riverside WalkCategory: WarwickDistance (miles): 4
- Rogation Sunday Boundary WalkCategory: MaidstoneDistance (miles): 8
- Nottingham Architectural Ale TrailCategory: Nottingham
- *Britain's Best Accessible Woods and Nature TrailsCategory: Across the UK
- >>> ALL Listings