'We are a small, friendly group that walks every other weekend for our longer walks and on the first Wednesday of the month for shorter walks. Our members come from the eastern Scottish Borders area, from the coast to as far inland as Galashiels and we have a wide range of walks from coastal to the Cheviots, from North Northumberland to the Lammermuirs and much of the Central Borders ...'
Paths For All Community Path Group of The Year 2015 ! 'The successful Earlston Paths Group was formed in 2005 with a broad aim to develop & maintain a sustainable and accessible path network around the Earlston and Redpath areas. We also care for and maintain paths that we've created all year round ...'
'There are a number of way marked Estate walks (Crooks Walk, Lake Walk, Dundock Walk, Riverside Walk, Dunglass Walk) around the Estate Policies.'
'Stretching for some 48km from Cockburnspath in the north down to the English Border and Berwick-upon-Tweed, the Berwickshire Coastal Path provides some superb walking. The northern end of the route links up with the Southern Upland Way, whilst the John Muir Way which continues round the coastline of East Lothian is accessible via a short link.'
Around and About, Berwickshire
'Your free guide to exploring the lives and ideas of the Berwickshire geniuses David Hume, James Hutton, Duns Scotus, James Small and Alexander Dow, in the beautiful landscape that gave them birth.'
'The Duns Town Trail has been set up by Scottish Borders Council and Scottish Borders Tourist Board. The aim is to welcome the visitor to Duns and provide an added dimension to local history and a flavour of the town's development ... We hope you will enjoy walking around the Town Trail and trust that you will have a pleasant stay in Duns.'
Duns Town Trail [Scottish Borders Council]
'Lauder is situated beside the River Leader on one of the oldest routes between Edinburgh and England. It lies in a lush valley near the foot of the Lammermuir Hills. The earliest mentions of Lauder are when it was known as Lawedir (12-15th century), Loweder (c.1300) and Lawdir (1574). Lauder is in a perfect location for the visitor and local alike to enjoy the peace and beauty of the Borders.'
'Eyemouth lies on the rugged Berwickshire coastline on the east side of the region. The routes described in the booklet include the Berwickshire Coastal Path and woodland and riverside walks as well as sites with an historic interest.'
Eyemouth Town Trail [Scottish Borders Council]
Recently Added Listings
- *Sherpa ExpeditionsCategory: Across the UK
- *EasyWaysCategory: Scotland
- England Coast Path - Camber to FolkestoneCategory: KentDistance (miles): 29
- *HikideasCategory: Across the UK
- England Coast Path - Filey Brigg to North GareCategory: North YorkshireDistance (miles): 68
- Ullswater WayCategory: EdenDistance (miles): 20
- Two Roses WayCategory: LancashireDistance (miles): 96
- *Berkshire WalkersCategory: Berkshire
- *Medal Routes - Aberdeen CityCategory: City of Aberdeen
- *Lucy's Walk Around BritainCategory: Across the UK
- *Lancashire Parks & GardensCategory: Lancashire
- Scottish Coast-to-Coast WalkCategory: ArgyllshireDistance (miles): 128
- Tan Hill Inn WalkCategory: RichmondshireDistance (miles): 10
- *Dyrham ParkCategory: South GloucestershireSize (acreage): 270
- *Gazetteer for ScotlandCategory: Paths & Trails in UK Local Government
- Shropshire Countryside Access and Public Rights of WayCategory: Shropshire
- *Walking in CumbriaCategory: Cumbria
- *WithinWarwickshireCategory: Warwickshire
- Harlech Town History TrailCategory: Merioneth
- Craik Muir Roman RoadCategory: RoxburghshireDistance (miles): 8
- *Ramblers - Sussex AreaCategory: Sussex
- Jane Eyre Hathersage TrailCategory: Derbyshire DalesDistance (miles): 6
- *Crychan ForestCategory: Brecknockshire
- *Anglesey Walking HolidaysCategory: Anglesey
- *Creative Rural Communities 'Vale Trails'Category: Vale of Glamorgan
- Barrow Circle TrailCategory: West DorsetDistance (miles): 6
- St Birinus Pilgrimage Route: Churn Knob - DorchesterCategory: South OxfordshireDistance (miles): 11
- Tramway TrailCategory: Aylesbury ValeDistance (miles): 6
- *Langport Two Day Walking FestivalCategory: South Somerset
- *National Sculpture Trail DirectoryCategory: Across the UK
- *Milton Keynes CouncilCategory: Milton Keynes
- *Holy Ghost CemeteryCategory: Basingstoke & DeaneSize (acreage): 3
- *Hartsholme Country Park and Swanholme Lakes Local Nature ReserveCategory: LincolnSize (acreage): 200
- *Finlaystone Country EstateCategory: RenfrewshireSize (acreage): 140
- Public Rights of Way in RutlandCategory: Rutland
- Cuilcagh WayCategory: Fermanagh & OmaghDistance (miles): 20
- *Hook Common and Bartley HeathCategory: HartSize (acreage): 330
- *Kent Health WalksCategory: Kent
- *Monmouth - Walkers Are WelcomeCategory: Monmouthshire
- Up & Doon Guided WalksCategory: Scotland
- *Plymouth RamblersCategory: Plymouth
- Sandwood BayCategory: SutherlandDistance (miles): 8
- *Global Adventure ChallengesCategory: Across the UK
- Rhondda RollercoasterCategory: Rhondda Cynon TafDistance (miles): 27
- Leamington and Warwick Riverside WalkCategory: WarwickDistance (miles): 4
- Rogation Sunday Boundary WalkCategory: MaidstoneDistance (miles): 8
- Nottingham Architectural Ale TrailCategory: Nottingham
- *Britain's Best Accessible Woods and Nature TrailsCategory: Across the UK
- Along the River Valley to Earls ColneCategory: BraintreeDistance (miles): 6
- Roadway Arts Walking TrailCategory: RedditchDistance (miles): 2
- >>> ALL Listings