Isle of Anglesey
'You will be in the hands of the local experts with Anglesey Walking Holidays. We pride ourselves in offering tailor-made hiking tours along the Anglesey Coast Path, now part of the Wales Coast Path. We are passionate about our island and its culture and can offer expertise and local knowledge of each Trail ...'
'There are a range of geotrails and picnic areas and thought provoking, informative displays and tactile exhibits which encourage adults and children alike learn about the wonder of the world around them. '
'We are a local group of the Ramblers based on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey in North Wales. Our members lead walks for all ages and abilities both on the island and in nearby Snowdonia ...'
'Selection of ten circular walks from every corner of the island ... short, hilly, coastal, heritage, walks beside Roman remains, porpoise and seal watching walks, bat, moth, wildlife and bird watching walks. All these walks have something in common. You will find some of the most captivating coastal scenery in Britain.'
'The Definitive Map and Statement are the legal record of the public's rights to use footpaths, bridleways and byways. Public rights of way mapping based on the Definitive Map is available using the Online Mapping application.'
'Cemlyn is one of North Wales Wildlife Trust's star reserves and regarded by the Anglesey County Council as the "jewel in the crown" of its Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.'
Cemlyn Shingle Ridge Walk [National Trust]
'Developing long distance route that follows much of the island’s coastline. The path primarily caters for walkers however cyclists and horse riders can also enjoy certain sections.'
'St Cybi, long walk (12 miles / 19.2 km) or short walk (4 miles / 6.4 km) Both options feature steep hill sections over Holyhead Mountain (720 ft / 222 m) at North Stack. The longer route extends along quiet lanes and farmland, rejoining the shorter route back to the start/finish point.'
Unfortunately, the original Link for this Walk seems to have disappeared. The replacement Link gives some related information about the area around St Cybi's Church.
'Together Parys Mountain and the town and Port of Amlwch form the "Copper Kingdom", one of the most important visitor attractions on the Isle of Anglesey and historically one of the most important in Europe. WalkAmlwch are the official guides to the Copper Kingdom, if haven't seen it with us, you haven't seen it!'
Recently Added Listings
- *Sherpa ExpeditionsCategory: Across the UK
- *EasyWaysCategory: Scotland
- England Coast Path - Camber to FolkestoneCategory: KentDistance (miles): 29
- *HikideasCategory: Across the UK
- England Coast Path - Filey Brigg to North GareCategory: North YorkshireDistance (miles): 68
- Ullswater WayCategory: EdenDistance (miles): 20
- Two Roses WayCategory: LancashireDistance (miles): 96
- *Berkshire WalkersCategory: Berkshire
- *Medal Routes - Aberdeen CityCategory: City of Aberdeen
- *Lucy's Walk Around BritainCategory: Across the UK
- *Lancashire Parks & GardensCategory: Lancashire
- Scottish Coast-to-Coast WalkCategory: ArgyllshireDistance (miles): 128
- Tan Hill Inn WalkCategory: RichmondshireDistance (miles): 10
- *Dyrham ParkCategory: South GloucestershireSize (acreage): 270
- *Gazetteer for ScotlandCategory: Paths & Trails in UK Local Government
- Shropshire Countryside Access and Public Rights of WayCategory: Shropshire
- *Walking in CumbriaCategory: Cumbria
- *WithinWarwickshireCategory: Warwickshire
- Harlech Town History TrailCategory: Merioneth
- Craik Muir Roman RoadCategory: RoxburghshireDistance (miles): 8
- *Ramblers - Sussex AreaCategory: Sussex
- Jane Eyre Hathersage TrailCategory: Derbyshire DalesDistance (miles): 6
- *Crychan ForestCategory: Brecknockshire
- *Anglesey Walking HolidaysCategory: Anglesey
- *Creative Rural Communities 'Vale Trails'Category: Vale of Glamorgan
- Barrow Circle TrailCategory: West DorsetDistance (miles): 6
- St Birinus Pilgrimage Route: Churn Knob - DorchesterCategory: South OxfordshireDistance (miles): 11
- Tramway TrailCategory: Aylesbury ValeDistance (miles): 6
- *Langport Two Day Walking FestivalCategory: South Somerset
- *National Sculpture Trail DirectoryCategory: Across the UK
- *Milton Keynes CouncilCategory: Milton Keynes
- *Holy Ghost CemeteryCategory: Basingstoke & DeaneSize (acreage): 3
- *Hartsholme Country Park and Swanholme Lakes Local Nature ReserveCategory: LincolnSize (acreage): 200
- *Finlaystone Country EstateCategory: RenfrewshireSize (acreage): 140
- Public Rights of Way in RutlandCategory: Rutland
- Cuilcagh WayCategory: Fermanagh & OmaghDistance (miles): 20
- *Hook Common and Bartley HeathCategory: HartSize (acreage): 330
- *Kent Health WalksCategory: Kent
- *Monmouth - Walkers Are WelcomeCategory: Monmouthshire
- Up & Doon Guided WalksCategory: Scotland
- *Plymouth RamblersCategory: Plymouth
- Sandwood BayCategory: SutherlandDistance (miles): 8
- *Global Adventure ChallengesCategory: Across the UK
- Rhondda RollercoasterCategory: Rhondda Cynon TafDistance (miles): 27
- Leamington and Warwick Riverside WalkCategory: WarwickDistance (miles): 4
- Rogation Sunday Boundary WalkCategory: MaidstoneDistance (miles): 8
- Nottingham Architectural Ale TrailCategory: Nottingham
- *Britain's Best Accessible Woods and Nature TrailsCategory: Across the UK
- Along the River Valley to Earls ColneCategory: BraintreeDistance (miles): 6
- Roadway Arts Walking TrailCategory: RedditchDistance (miles): 2
- >>> ALL Listings