'Alpine Exploratory exists to discover the best mountain walking in Europe - the most beautiful mountains and the most spectacular routes - and to give clients enjoyable and satisfying holidays based on this research We place great importance on a friendly, efficient and positive approach to all aspects of organising holidays.'
Around and About
'You will be in the hands of the local experts with Anglesey Walking Holidays. We pride ourselves in offering tailor-made hiking tours along the Anglesey Coast Path, now part of the Wales Coast Path. We are passionate about our island and its culture and can offer expertise and local knowledge of each Trail ...'
'Relax and enjoy your guided or self guided walking holidays in the peaceful countryside of the West Country of England ... Discover the Cotswolds set amidst gentle rolling countryside and enjoy Somerset with its picturesque Mendip Hills. Also the beautiful Wiltshire Downs and its heritage together with the contrasting scenery of Exmoor with its coastline, heather moors and wooded combes ...'
'Brigantes Walking Holidays and Baggage Courier Service has been used and appreciated by hundreds of walkers and cyclists since 1990, throughout the north of England - the ancient homeland of the Brigantes, the British tribes who occupied the north of England in Roman times.'
'We have been offering walking and cycling holidays here in the Cotswolds and across the British Isles since 1993. A sister company, World Walks, offers self-guided walking and cycling holidays in Europe and beyond.'
'Since we started C-N-Do Scotland in 1984, thousands of walkers have experienced something special on our range of Independent walking holidays & Guided walking holidays in Scotland. You say our walking guides and back up team are the best – low key but professional, fun but informative, always helping you to achieve your ambitions & beyond.'
Around and About
'Founded in 1993 and is owned and operated by husband and wife team Andrew and Elizabeth Guppy. The company remains the leading walking and hiking specialist in the Cotswolds. Their knowledge of the area and its footpaths, tracks and byways is unrivalled - and much imitated.'
'We have been providing holidays and short breaks that sample the best that the UK can offer since 1997 ... The Lake District and Yorkshire Dales National Parks offer some of the finest walking and hiking in Great Britain. Hadrian's Wall combines centuries of history with fine Northumberland scenery. The Eden Valley is a quiet oasis little-known to all but the most discerning.'
'Self-guided walking holidays in Scotland ... Simply tell us what you’d like to do and we’ll take care of all bookings for your walking holiday – accommodation, door to door baggage transfers at each stage of your walk and taxi transfers if required. Our first class service is supplemented by detailed local knowledge of each route.'
'We are the largest and most experienced self guided walking holiday company in the South West of England. Regional specialists for walking holidays and luggage transfers along the UK's longest and best loved National Trail, the 630 mile South West Coast Path.'
'I continue to offer my pesonal knowledge of the beautiful countryside of England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales and to advise the best options both for independent travel and for guided tours. I am able to "tailor" any of the walking and hiking tours and holidays to suit your requirements; in terms of days, mileage walked, hotel or B&B category or location.'
'Foot Trails is Britain's leading creator of authentic and indulgent rural walking experiences. Our tailor made independent hiking tours and guided walking holidays are based in indulgent English (UK) country pubs ... '
'A family-run business, has been organising top quality walking breaks for the past 30 years, and has built up an enviable reputation for professionalism, customer care and (above all) enthusiasm, friendliness and approachability ... '
'Why walk on your own, when you can walk with a guide on your visit to Northumberland?; you'll go further, discover and see more and you'll never get lost, guaranteed. But don't take our word for it, that's what our customers say was the best part of being on a Footsteps guided walk, in this remarkable County of Northumberland.'
'At HF Holidays we have over 100 years' experience organising outdoor holidays ... Every year over 50,000 guests choose to travel with us to destinations all over the world which makes us Britain's largest walking and outdoor leisure holiday specialists offering a fantastic range of Walking, and Leisure Activities holidays.'
Recently Added Listings
- *Sherpa ExpeditionsCategory: Across the UK
- *EasyWaysCategory: Scotland
- England Coast Path - Camber to FolkestoneCategory: KentDistance (miles): 29
- *HikideasCategory: Across the UK
- England Coast Path - Filey Brigg to North GareCategory: North YorkshireDistance (miles): 68
- Ullswater WayCategory: EdenDistance (miles): 20
- Two Roses WayCategory: LancashireDistance (miles): 96
- *Berkshire WalkersCategory: Berkshire
- *Medal Routes - Aberdeen CityCategory: City of Aberdeen
- *Lucy's Walk Around BritainCategory: Across the UK
- *Lancashire Parks & GardensCategory: Lancashire
- Scottish Coast-to-Coast WalkCategory: ArgyllshireDistance (miles): 128
- Tan Hill Inn WalkCategory: RichmondshireDistance (miles): 10
- *Dyrham ParkCategory: South GloucestershireSize (acreage): 270
- *Gazetteer for ScotlandCategory: Paths & Trails in UK Local Government
- Shropshire Countryside Access and Public Rights of WayCategory: Shropshire
- *Walking in CumbriaCategory: Cumbria
- *WithinWarwickshireCategory: Warwickshire
- Harlech Town History TrailCategory: Merioneth
- Craik Muir Roman RoadCategory: RoxburghshireDistance (miles): 8
- *Ramblers - Sussex AreaCategory: Sussex
- Jane Eyre Hathersage TrailCategory: Derbyshire DalesDistance (miles): 6
- *Crychan ForestCategory: Brecknockshire
- *Anglesey Walking HolidaysCategory: Anglesey
- *Creative Rural Communities 'Vale Trails'Category: Vale of Glamorgan
- Barrow Circle TrailCategory: West DorsetDistance (miles): 6
- St Birinus Pilgrimage Route: Churn Knob - DorchesterCategory: South OxfordshireDistance (miles): 11
- Tramway TrailCategory: Aylesbury ValeDistance (miles): 6
- *Langport Two Day Walking FestivalCategory: South Somerset
- *National Sculpture Trail DirectoryCategory: Across the UK
- *Milton Keynes CouncilCategory: Milton Keynes
- *Holy Ghost CemeteryCategory: Basingstoke & DeaneSize (acreage): 3
- *Hartsholme Country Park and Swanholme Lakes Local Nature ReserveCategory: LincolnSize (acreage): 200
- *Finlaystone Country EstateCategory: RenfrewshireSize (acreage): 140
- Public Rights of Way in RutlandCategory: Rutland
- Cuilcagh WayCategory: Fermanagh & OmaghDistance (miles): 20
- *Hook Common and Bartley HeathCategory: HartSize (acreage): 330
- *Kent Health WalksCategory: Kent
- *Monmouth - Walkers Are WelcomeCategory: Monmouthshire
- Up & Doon Guided WalksCategory: Scotland
- *Plymouth RamblersCategory: Plymouth
- Sandwood BayCategory: SutherlandDistance (miles): 8
- *Global Adventure ChallengesCategory: Across the UK
- Rhondda RollercoasterCategory: Rhondda Cynon TafDistance (miles): 27
- Leamington and Warwick Riverside WalkCategory: WarwickDistance (miles): 4
- Rogation Sunday Boundary WalkCategory: MaidstoneDistance (miles): 8
- Nottingham Architectural Ale TrailCategory: Nottingham
- *Britain's Best Accessible Woods and Nature TrailsCategory: Across the UK
- Along the River Valley to Earls ColneCategory: BraintreeDistance (miles): 6
- Roadway Arts Walking TrailCategory: RedditchDistance (miles): 2
- >>> ALL Listings